INDIAN AIR FORCE INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE (INDIAN/NEPALESE) CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TEST FOR AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022
UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES: FROM 24 JUNE 2022 TO 05 JULY 2022
ONLINE EXAM DATES: 24 JULY 2022 ONWARDS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2. Date of Birth Block
(a) Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. (b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
Mandatory Medical Standards. General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU
(a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
(e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
3. Educational Qualification
(a) Science Subjects Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Online Test. Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase - I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
However name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates well in advance to enable the candidates to plan their movement.
This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated/allotted as per their admit card.
Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase - I testing. Details of the test are as follows
11. Training. On being enrolled, AGNIVEER VAYU will be imparted military training based on Indian Air Force requirement.
12. Leave. Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of Indian Air Force. The following leave may be applicable for AGNIVEER VAYU during their engagement period:- (a) Annual Leave. 30 days per year. (b) Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
13. Medical and CSD Facilities. For the duration of their engagement period in Indian Air Force, AGNIVEER VAYU will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
14. Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits. AGNIVEER VAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an AGNIVEER package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
15. Terminal Benefits - Seva Nidhi Package. AGNIVEER VAYU will be given one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below
Download Full Notification
Indian Airforce Official Website